Thursday, 22 August 2013

Personalised Cushion

Soooo, today I would quickly like to share with you a project I didn't do all by myself, but did have a hand in:



This is a cushion that was a joint effort between me, my friend, Suzanne, and her daughter Leah.

Suzanne text me a while ago (despite the fact that her house is only across the road from mine) wanting some ideas for a unique present for Leah's grandma's birthday.  

I wracked my brain for a while trying to think of something good.  I had just finished making the Mr & Mrs cushion for my friends, Mandy and Danny, for their wedding and suggested that something similar would be a good idea.

Between us, we got the idea that Leah should draw a picture, and I would print it onto transfer paper, ready for Suzanne to iron onto a cushion (definite teamwork there).  And this is the lovely result.   How much more personalised and unique can you get?

I'm thinking about adding these as a line in my Etsy shop, but if you would like your own drawing on a cushion (or t-shirt, tea-towel or anything similar for that matter) before I get chance to add them to my shop, please just use the contact form at the right hand side of my blog to get in touch.

In the meantime . . .

Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget