Tuesday, 20 August 2013

Sweet Sketch Wednesday: Digistamp Boutique

Soooo, it's Wednesday, which means that it is time for a new sketch challenge over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday, and this week we are sponsored by regular sponsor, Digistamp Boutique:



All images/designs are created and copyright owned bySally-Ann Hancock. My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too - often the inspiration for my designs. Hope you enjoy as much as I enjoy creating.

And we have a wonderful sketch from our very own Sally:



For my card this week, I used a fairly new image - Bobbi Bathtime.  There are loads of cute Bobbi digis being released at the moment, but I just couldn't resist this one.  He is coloured with brushed corduroy distress ink, desert sand memento ink and blue promarkers.  The bubbles with glittered with some blue stickles.  I die-cut the image into an oval and inked the edges with broken china distress ink too.
To put the card together, I started by inking the edges of a white blank with broken china distress ink.  I used two papers from my Hunkydory Flutterby Wishes pack and hid the join with some white lace and thin teal ribbon from my stash.

I finished with three mother of pearl buttons from my stash.

I can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with this week.  It would be great to see some Digistamp Boutique images used - they have a freebie each month, or, if you are like me, you will have a million of their images anyway.

I want to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Creations - Shabby Chic
The Crazy Challenge - Animals
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Totally Papercrafts - Favourite Colour (and my fave colour is blue)

Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx




10 comments:

  1. That image is THE bomb (thought about him too). What a sweet baby card this would be. Great job.

    Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would be a great baby boy card! The image is indeed very cute :)

    Thank you so much for joining Totally PaperCrafts challenge!
    Hope you'll play along with us in the upcoming challenges too.

    ~Alexandra~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holly, your card is so sweet. I love the lace trim and added buttons. Darling image and papers. It sure makes a darling baby card. Have a great week.
    HHS, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet card Holly!! Love The image and I adore those buttons!!
    Blessings to you!!
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Holly very cute babies card, I love this image of baby Bobbi at bath time. Pretty colours and papers and love those mother of pearl buttons. Take care and have a lovely weekend.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. An adorable little bear and the lace and buttons are just perfect!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Goodness Holly but this sure is adorable!! Love your coloring of Bobbi! I love the buttons too. A super sweet card for sure.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet baby card. The buttons are the perfect touch. Hope you have a great weekend.
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute card! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenges.
    /Pillan

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget