Saturday, 7 September 2013

Baby

Sooo, this is actually a card I made ages ago, but never shared for some reason.  I don't know why as I really like this card.



I made it using a LOTV die cut which I mounted in some pretty patterned vellum-style paper, but you can't really see the pattern in this picture.

The backing paper is from a Boofle paper pack, and I have used it so much that I have nearly run out.

The lacy bit at the bottom is three strips of wavy lace layered on top of each other and I think it gives a really nice effect.  To tidy up the top, I added some ivory ribbon and a bow.

I think  this card is perfect is you like to be organised but don't know what sex the baby will be yet.

I want to enter this card into the following challenges:

Creative Card Challenges - Picture Inspiration (the pic is at the bottom of this post)

Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx


5 comments:

  1. Hello Holly, this is absolutely lovely, I love LOTV, their images are so adorable! Hope you are well.
    xxxxxxxxxx
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Holly. Adorable image and love the lace. Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Craft Challenges and good luck. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw your card on the LOTV month Challenge. Clever to use the lace in layers :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally GOrgeous card I so love the soft tone and colours too!
    Thanks for playing along at Incy Wincy this week!
    hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Holly,

    Such a cute card! I love the layers of lace and the soft colours are lovely!

    Thanks for joining our Lili of the Valley 'Ribbon and Lace' challenge.

    Good Luck!

    Hugs

    Erica x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget