Monday, 16 September 2013

Challenges 4 Everybody - Bugaboo Stamps



Soooooo, hello and welcome to my first DT submission for Challenges4Everybody, where this week we have an Anything Goes challenge and are sponsored by Bugaboo.  And here is my card:



As usual, it looks nothing like the vision I had in my head when I started to make it, but never mind, I think it has still turned out pretty well.  

I followed the sketch over at Sketch Saturday, and my image is Bugaboo Brat Jesse Moon from Bugaboo, which I coloured using Promarkers and Letraset Metallic Markers.  I added Stickles Waterfall glitter to the trimming on the hat and wings.

My papers are from the LOTV Frosty Christmas paper pad and the ribbon is from my stash.

I die-cut my image into an oval and then diecut a fancy border from some paper from the same LOTV pad. 

I used all blue colours as I wasn't too sure if the image was a boy or a girl, and with a name like Jesse it could be either.

I finished the card by adding a glittery snowflake, which is a recent purchase from one of my recent Hobbycraft raids, and then I added a blue flower to the centre of the snowflake, thus making the card a girl one.  I also added some glitter to the edge of the upper petals on the flower.  I then mounted the full panel onto some silver shiny paper and then onto a blank.  This is one of the new 6x6 card blanks that I have and I am finding them so much easier to use than my old 5x5 blanks.

I want to enter this card into the following challenges:

Sketch Saturday - Sketch
The Paper Shelter - Sun, Moon and Stars
A Creative Romance - Dies or Punches
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Cut It Out
Come & Get It Challenges - Focal Image On The Side

Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx






8 comments:

  1. Very cute. Lovely image and fabby colours. Thanks for playing with us over over at the Paper Shetlter's moon, sun and stars challenge this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie, dtleader TPS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so soft and pretty. Good to see you at The Paper Shelter this week. Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty and sweet card,thank you for joining us at A Creative Romance
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute. Love your blue shades! Thanks for playing with us at the Paper Shelter! Hugs, Merkkari

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the blue - delightful card - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 142 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for September - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet image. Great card. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It this week. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  8. A cute image and nice card :-). Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday!
    ;-) Alex H.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget