Monday, 16 September 2013

Fishing

Sooo, this will be a quick post as my fingers are freezing - far too cold to type.

This is another card that it seems I have forgotten to share.  This is a card I made for my Pops to give to his brother, my uncle (and godfather), a few weeks ago.



My uncle is a keen angler, so I already knew which image I was going to use - this cute LOTV one of course.

I covered a blue blank with some blue and teal spotty paper, wrapped with blue/white twine.  I added a fishing float embellishment to this.


I also added a silver Happy Birthday sentiment to the bottom left-hand side of the card, a Just For You sentiment, edged in blue glitter gel pen, to the top right-hand corner of the image and a Brother sentiment (rather wonkily) to the bottom of the image.

I want to enter this card into the following challenges:

Total Paper Crafts - Birthday Boys
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes
Cards for Men - String it Up
Cupcake Inspirations - photo inspiration (see below).

Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx

cupcake inspirations

6 comments:

  1. such a cute card, thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

    Tina
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. It is such a perfect male card. May I post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? It's a post where I showcase masculine cards for my readers. LMK by responding to this comment so I can easily find this post.
    Thanks
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cindy

      please feel free to post a link.

      Holly
      x

      Delete
  3. What a fantastic card! I love your sweet image! Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations! Good luck,
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Thank you so much for playing with us at Cupcake Inspirations.
    Hugs,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally adorable! I think your uncle is going to love it. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Cupcake inspirations.
    ps - I hope your fingers warm up (I love in Florida - it's hot as heck here)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget