Sunday, 1 September 2013

GodDaughter

Soooo, this is a card I have made for my sister for a Christening next week.  She is so excited to be a godmother (non-fairy, unlike me, who IS a fairy godmother) that she has told me about a million times, and there is no exaggeration there, so I tried to make this card really special for her.  She's not actually seen it yet, so I hope she likes it.  

Anyway, without further ado, here it is:



To make this I followed the sketch over at Sketch Saturday and kind of elongated it to make everything fit.



I used a pink blank and used 2 papers - one plain silvery-gold colour, that I am not doing a very good job on describing, and a peach heart paper from a Dovecraft set.

I added a LOTV christening die-cut, onto which I wrote 'goddaughter' with a silver gel pen.


I added a silver 'christening' peel-off in the bottom right-hand corner and then strung loads of roses together to substitute what would usually be ribbon.

I will be entering this card into the following challenges:


Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx


4 comments:

  1. hi holly, i am your newest follower, this is just lovely and really glad that you're part of our team!
    xxxxxxxx
    Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the sketch. Very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at AGOAC
    Hugs Kelly DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card thank you for sharing with glitter

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget