Tuesday, 17 September 2013

Silver Feathers

Soooo, today I would like to share with you the present I made my friend, Liz, for her birthday recently:



Aren't they gorgeous?

I made these using some of the feather charms I got with the latest Crafty Creatives box, and as soon as I saw them I thought that they would be perfect to make into a present for Liz.  So, off I toddled to Hobbycraft to get some earring findings and some jump rings (I had originally just intended to raid my sister's jewellery making stash, but she had no silver jump rings). 

Once home, with my trusty pliers ('borrowed' from my sister, never to be returned), these were really easy to put together.

I even had some feather charms left to make another pair, which are currently available in my Etsy shop.

I would love to get my hands on some more of the charms, and make some more of these, as I think they could be a good seller.  Making them has certainly made me catch the jewellery-making bug, so I'm sure more creations will be making an appearance on here soon.

Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget