Monday, 14 October 2013

Challenges 4 Everybody - Oak Pond Creations

Soooo, we have a new Anything Goes Challenge over at Challenges 4 Everybody and this fortnight we are sponsored by Oak Pond Creations, and here is my offering to the DT:



I coloured by image using Promarkers, with metallic markers for the antlers and silver bells around Rudolph's neck.

I then followed the sketch over at Deconstructed Sketches, backing the image onto red card from my stash.



The papers are both from a Docrafts Papermania set.  I decided to use these as I love the retro feel they give.  

I then made the little banner embellie from two pieces of ribbon that came with the ribbon set to coordinate with the papers.

My other two embellishments are a red snowflake from my stash and a round brad with a cute present.

I think it all goes together well.  I loved it when I first made the card, but the more I look at it, the less sure I am.  Oh, well, never mind.

I would like to enter to enter this card into the following challenges:


Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx



4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, I love the cute image and colourful papers.
    Thank you for taking part in the Papertake Weekly Challenge
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers for joining in at Papertake Weekly!

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card youve done a great job with the colouring
    Thanks for joining us this week over at Charisma Cardz challenge blog.
    Good Luck with the challenge
    Hugs
    Marie (A Charisma Gal)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Deep Ocean Challenge!
    Xoxo
    Nicoletta

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget