Tuesday, 15 October 2013

Hummingbird

Sooo, just a quick post today to share with you the gorgeous pendant I got in Crafty Creatives Box 13, which I have been mulling over what to do with.

Anyway, I have finally decided and I turned it into a pretty necklace using some narrow ivory ribbon.



I added a jump ring and a lobster claw clasp to the end of the ribbon et voila . . . one pretty necklace.

I have no one to give this to, and I don't think I have anything in my wardrobe that it will go with, as much as I love it, so I have decided to put in it my Etsy shop.

There is only one of these, as I haven't been able to find any more of these pendants, so it is unique and one of a kind.



I've decided I really love making jewellery, so this is a new hobby for me, and I need to build up my stash for that now (oh, and give up work so I have time for all my hobbies - can't see that happening any time soon though).

Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget