Tuesday, 8 October 2013

Photo Christening

Soooo, today I would like to share with you an order I completed recently that I got through my friend, Carly.

The order was for 35 Christening invitations for her great-niece, Evie, and they needed to have the photo of Evie on the front (isn't she a cutie?).



The design of these is based around the Christening card/invites I blogged about a couple of weeks ago and can be found here.

I simply moved the 'Christening' bit to the bottom and put the photo at the top.  I also moved the bow to the centre to keep everything in line.

These were a little bit time-consuming to make, and I had underestimated the amount of ribbon needed to make a bow (so had to wait for more ribbon to arrive), but they weren't difficult and I quite enjoyed making them. 
I'm currently umming and ahhing about whether to list these in my Etsy shop or not.  The cost is my main worry, as I didn't make a profit on this set, so I worry that if I price them to even make a small profit, it might not be a cost people are willing to pay.

I'm going to have a think about it.

Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget