Tuesday, 8 October 2013

Sweet Sketch Wednesday: Sassy Cheryl

Sooo, it's Wednesday, which means that it is time for another sketch challenge over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday:


This great sketch is by our very own Sally, and it was great to use, but before I show you my creation, let me tell you about this week's sponsor, Sassy Cheryl's Stamps, who is offering the amazing prize of a $5 gift certificate for our Grand Prize Winner.



"Hi everyone! Sassy Cheryl here and I’m so happy to be sponsoring the Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge this week.
I have been creating graphics and have licensed my work to companies such as Kohl's, Hobby Lobby and Shopko, among others, for over eight years. I started creating digital images about twelve years ago. I absolutely LOVE to draw and always carry a small sketchbook for those times when a bit of inspiration hits.  It's been a lifelong dream to become a working artist, and besides deadlines, I LOVE everything about what I do!  It really helps that I have a very supportive husband and son (they also can be my biggest critics!)
Through the digis I create, I’ve met so many wonderful, talented ladies. The projects they make using my images makes it all worth it. ‘Can’t wait to see what you will create with my Sassy images."

And here is my offering this week:


How cute is this image?  I have coloured her with promarkers and as I had already decided on my papers in colour scheme, I coloured her in to match.

The papers I got free with the latest Cardmaking & Papercraft mag and I used some silver mirror card from my stash to add a bit of sparkle, because no card is really complete without some sparkle.

The Merry Christmas tag is from Hobbycraft on one of my recent raids (I have banned myself from going in for the rest of this month at least, as it is costing me a fortune!) and the snowflakes and gems are from my stash.  I must remember to go get some more gems, as I have nearly run out, particularly clear ones.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Hazelnuts - Picture Inspiration
Christmas Stamping' All year Round - Circles (I have four on my card - the main image and the three gems)
Passion For Promakers - Snow Is Falling
CNHC Extra - Anthing Goes

Holly
xx

Crafty Hazelnuts Picture Inspirations




14 comments:

  1. I LOVE your touches of silver Holly - Beautiful card!!
    Blessings to you!!
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. That image makes me laugh ... reminds me of me outside in the cold, shivering! I'm with Sally, I like the silver too. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your lovely card for both CHNC challenges - hope to see you again soon. Challenge 6 on Crafting Musketeers is 'Christmas in October - it would be good to see this there as well, Hazel, Design Team Crafting Musketeers x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the tag and snowflakes. And, I love the use of the silver as well. Super cute, Holly.
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable Holly! Love the mirror paper and all the sparkle and shine it gives this sweet card.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sparkley and cute! Thanks for joining in the fun at CSAYL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! The Sassy Cheryl images are all so adorable and this one is no exception. Your papers are so fun, too. Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, love the texture and great looking tag. Have a super weekend.
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for adding for Crafting Musketeers 'Christmas in October', Hazel, DT - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. All of the silver elements you added are perfect with this image and the papers you used. Very cute!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the image you have used here she really does look as if she is cold. Great layout and papers. Thanks for joining in with the PFP challenge this week, and good luck
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at the Crafting Musketeers challenge, Nicola X

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab Christmas card, thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeouse card, such a sweet image and I love the design! Thanks for playing along with us at PFP this week, best of luck! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget