Sunday, 24 November 2013

Baby Bobbi

Sooo, tonight I would like to quickly share a card I have made for a colleague, whose wife had a baby last week.  I've made this for everyone in our department at work to sign.


I coloured up my Digistamp Boutique Bathtime Bobbi image using distress inks and cut the image into a square, following the sketch over st Sketch n Stash.  I have had this image in my stash for a while and I just love it.  I thought it was perfect for this card.

I also inked the edges of the image using victorian velvet distress ink and my ink duster brushes.

The papers are my new Raspberry Road papers, which I downloaded and printed last week.  I also used some kraft card to keep with the vintage-style theme I was going for.  I stitched my layers together, again to keep with the vintage theme.

I decided to keep the card pretty CAS, as the papers are quite busy, so I simply added flat-backed pearls in three corners of the image and in the top right-hand corner, I added a little disk I had made from some left over Premo clay after making one of my Mr & Mrs hearts, on top of which I added a little pink heart from my stash, threaded with twine. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx

sketch from Sketch N Stash

6 comments:

  1. Love this cute image and the card you have made with it, lovely papers too.
    Thank you for joining in the fun with us at sketch n stash x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, thanks so much for sharing with us at CRAFTY RIBBONS x carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute. Faby colours
    Many thanks for joining us at SnS this week.
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute image! Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet! Hope you will join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute image! Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet! Hope you will join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really beautiful, so cute! thank you for playing along at A Creative Romance.
    Hugs Teresa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget