Sunday, 24 November 2013

Challenges 4 Everybody - Bugaboo

Sooooo, today sees a new Anything Goes challenge launched over at Challenges 4 Everybody and this fortnight we are sponsored by Bugaboo Stamps.

I followed the sketch over at Sketch Saturday, keeping the design pretty CAS.



I coloured my image with promarker and then die-cut it to a circle.  I also die-cut a scalloped circle from red card.

I found this cute paper in my stash, and though it was perfect, so I cut to size and added a red card mat.

I stamped by sentiment using LOTVs postmark sentiments and black versafine ink onto a punch circle.  I then added red promarker to the edge and a red gem in the centre.  I attached this using sticky fixers for some dimension.

Finally, I added a little red bow.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Digitally Sweet Challenges - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
Totally Papercrafts - Add A Bow
Penny's Papercrafty Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Sketch Saturday - sketch

Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx

Sketch Saturday sketch




3 comments:

  1. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful get well card Holly. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card...that image is just darling too. Your colouring is great. Thanks for joining us this week at Brown Sugar. Good luck.

    Lynn, BSCB DT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget