Thursday, 14 November 2013

Christmas Wall Hanging

Sooo, as promised, ages ago, here is one of the projects I made at the LOTV Workshop I (half) attended back in October:


It is made from mostly LOTV products (art pad image, Classic Christmas paper pad, LOTV sentiment stamp), some craft card, some paper covered wire, some punches and some dies, and I love it. 

It was really simple to make, and I am slowly building up my supplies to be able to make some more.  I may not get any made in time for this Christmas, but I hopefully will for next Christmas.

I also thought something similar would make good birthday presents, or even new baby presents with the baby's birth details on.  It is something I am working on anyway.  In fact, I think I might have everything I need to make the baby ones and I'll just have to get my dad on with cutting up some dowels for me.

I really enjoyed my time at the workshop (until I got migraine!) and I would love to attend another after Christmas if these are the pretty kinds of things we get to make.

I do have some more things to show you that I managed to make while I was there, and they kindly gave me the kits to make the other things when I got home.  I've not managed to get any made yet, but I fully intend to soon, including an unsually shaped Christmas card, for which the tutorial is apparently available on the LOTV website, so I will share that with you when I make it.

Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget