Monday, 25 November 2013

Crafting From The Heart - 1st Challenge

Soooo, today sees the start of a new challenge blog - Crafting From The Heart - and I have been asked to be part of their design team.

We have a few sponsors for this first challenge, which has an Anything Goes theme, and one of those is Sassy Studios, and I used on of their images to make my DT card:


This is Renaissance Sassy and I coloured her using promarkers.

My papers are all from a paper pack I bought to do my wedding album with, but as I still haven't started this, or even got some photos printed, I thought that I might as well use the papers, as it has been nearly a year now . . . ooops!  I will get the album put together eventually, but finding time is proving a problem.  

I tucked a heart-shaped doily behind the image and added blue gems to the bottom corners of the image and the corners of the card.

I made a bow from some Tilda ribbon and added this to the top left-hand corner of the image.  To the top right-hand corner, I created a flower using some die-cut petals and a little flat-backed pearl.  Behind this, I added layers of craft gauze and two heart pins.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx

cupcake inspirations photo

7 comments:

  1. Thankyou Holly for a great dt card for our challenge at Crafting from the heart and thankyou for been on our dt. Hugs fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly this is such a beautiful card, love the pretty colours. Thank you for being part of this venture with us.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful use of this week's colors at Cupcake Inspirations! So glad you shared your creativity with us!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card, lovely sassy image..thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

    Tina
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for playing along with us this week at TPC with your gorgeous creation.
    Happy Crafting
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful work! Thank you for joining in with our challenge over at Lacy Sunshine, Hugs Kerry DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget