Monday, 18 November 2013

Created With Love - Anything Goes

Soooo, it's Monday, which means that it is time for another challenge over at Created With Love, and this week we have an Anything Goes theme.

We are sponsored by SK Digis, and here is my DT card:




I honestly couldn't tell you what inspired me to make a baby card, but my stash has been greatly reduced this year - there has been so many babies - and for some reason I decided to  make a boy card.

I coloured my image using promarkers, and tried to add a bit of definition to the stork using a satin promarker.  I'm not sure how well it has worked though.

I die cut the image and then inked the edges using broken china distress ink.

I used some of my new Raspberry Road vintagey baby papers.  I carried through the vintage theme by wrapping the paper with some wide blue lace, which I got from Crafty Poodles.  I stitched this panel onto some yellow card using a decorative stitch.  I don't think this shows up brilliantly in the photos though.

To finish I used a 'baby boy' tag from my stash.  I threaded it with some sparkly string.  I tried to tie a bow using this but failed miserably, as the strands kept pulling apart, so instead I used a little blue organza bow from my stash to hide the hole in the tag.

I would like to enter this  card into the following challenges:

Fab n Funky - Anything Goes
Sweet Stampin' - Use Tags
Digitally Sweet - Ribbon or Lace
Charisma Cardz - Vintage
CCEE - Stitches
The Paper Shelter - For Someone Special
Crafting For All Seasons - Stitching

Right, my hands are frozen and I can barely type, so I'm going to go get caught up on Strictly and some other telly I think.

Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx

6 comments:

  1. Blue and yellow work so well for a baby boy card and I love the image - I might need to get that one! Really great card, Holly. Thank you for playing along at Fab'n Funky this week.
    Alison x GDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue and yellow work so well for a baby boy card and this one is beautiful, Holly. I love the cute image - might need to get that one. Thank you for playing along at Fab'n Funky this week. Alison x GDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card.... thanks for playing along with us at TPS and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really sweet card, thanks for joining in at Charisma Cardz.
    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card. Thanks for joining us at CFAS this time. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget