Monday, 11 November 2013

Created With Love - Thank You

Soooo, it's Monday, which means that it is time for another challenge over at Created With Love, and this week our theme is Thank You.

We are sponsored by Paper Pretties, and here is my DT card:



I coloured my image using Promarkers and followed the sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches.

I took inspiration from the paper I decided to use, and layered my image onto some orange card.

I used some blue ribbon from my stash, and as my paper speaks for itself really, I felt little further embellishment was needed.

I used a turquoise-y card blank, and as my paper was double sided, I decided to turn over the top left-hand corner to add a little interest.

Finally, to finish my card, I added gems in each corner of the card.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx



Sketch from Freshly Made Sketches

11 comments:

  1. "Arf-ully" cute! Adorable card! Merci!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! I love the extra details, too! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautifully detailed card. Love the colour and layout. Thanks for joining our challenge at Charisma
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic idea to pick up the mat colours from the patterned papers. I've always loved the images from Paper Pretties! Thanks for joining the "So Thankful" challenge at Yumi & Fumi Handmade. Sheena B (Team Fumi).

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card and I love the adorable image. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz and good luck.

    Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute scene of Paris! Thanks for joining Y&FH~!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really pretty. great take on that sketch! Thank you for playing with us at Yumi & Fumi Handmade! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh la la...how cute!! Thanks for joining our so thankful challenge at YUMI FUMI HANDMADE, goodluck and see you next challenge!
    Hugs Blankina
    DT team Fumi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Holly,
    this is really adorable! I love the image and the details on your card. Thank you for joining us at Yumi & Fumi Handmade. Have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Holly,
    Aw this is a very sweet card with an adorable image. The details are perfect. Great job!
    Thanks for joining our challenge (#28) at Yumi & Fumi Handmade. Have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely job. Thanks for joining us at Yumi & Fumi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget