Sunday, 24 November 2013

Feather Boa

Soooo, I have finally finished my dress and will be sharing this with you soon.  I had hoped that this would mean that I could get on with some cardmaking, but that is looking unlikely at the moment as I just got a few Etsy orders, so I need to get on with them first.  I did however find time this morning to make a couple of cards, because let's face it, I can't make my orders until the supplies arrive.

Anyway, enough of my nattering on, here is the first card I made this morning:



This card is for my eldest niece to give to my youngest niece, whose birthday is on Wednesday.  I've not make the card from me yet, but everyone else's cards are sorted now.

I followed the sketch over at Tuesday morning sketches and used a LOTV die cut, which I matted onto some purple card  

The bottom paper is from a freebie paper pack I got forever ago with Cardmaking & Papercraft, and the top paper is from a Dovecraft Back to Basics paper pack.  I matted these onto some pink card  The purple ribbon is from my stash.  I also made a bow from the ribbon and attached a little charm to this.  The charm is from Crafty Poodles.

I added three flat-backed pearls in the bottom right-hand corner, as per the sketch and added a 'sister' peel-off to the image.

To finish, I added two little hearts in the corners of the image

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

LOTV Ideas to Inspire - Pink & White
Lacey Sunshine - Anything Goes
Totally Papercrafts - Add A Bow

Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx
sketch

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous hun love the boa especially x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice and sweet creation!
    I'm glad you joined Totally Paper Crafts challenge "Add a Bow"!
    Good luck in the draw, and we hope you'll play along with us in the upcoming challenges too.
    Alexandra, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet!! Your niece will love it!! Fun card!
    Thanks for joining us this week at TMS #225!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how sweet, so lovely image. beautiful card.
    thank you for joining at lacy sunshine challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget