Sunday, 17 November 2013

Glitter & Sparkle - Tag Me

Sooo, it's Sunday, which means that it is time for another challenge over at Glitter & Sparkle, and this week our challenge theme is Tag Me!  Basically, make a tag or add one to your project.

I used an image from one of our sponsors, Floppy Latte, to make my tag:




This is the first time I have ever made a tag, but the image when I printed it was the perfect size for some Kraft tags I got free with the latest issue of Simply Cards & Papercraft.

I printed my image on white card and cut around, sticking to the tag shape as much as possible, but also making sure I didn't cut any of the image off.

I then coloured my image using Promarkers.

I then went over the body of the bird with a gold glittery gel pen, and did the same with some of the detail on the bauble.  It doesn't show up brilliantly on the photo, but it really does sparkle.  I also went over some of the ribbon with a blue glittery gel pen, to indicate which would be the 'front' bits of the ribbon and which the 'back' to give some dimension.

I then attached the image to the tag and threaded some navy blue narrow ribbon through the hole in the tag.  

To finish, I added a gold jingle bell and twisted some red wire around a pen to make it 'curly' and added this too.

I would like to enter this tag into the following challenges:

Sweet Stampin' - Use Tags
The Sugar Bowl - Sparkle & Shine
My Time To Craft - Baubles
Crafty Hazelnuts 2 - Anything Goes

Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx




5 comments:

  1. Great card, thank you for showing us this week at Sweet Stampin'. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab creation, love the colours & embellishments you have used!

    Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty tag and perfect for our challenge this week. Thank you for sharing and joining in with the fun at Sweet Stampin’ this week, and good luck in the challenge. Hugs Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for entering this lovely tag for my CHNC challenge extra for November - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget