Tuesday, 19 November 2013

Sweet Sketch Wednesday: Digistamp Boutique

Soooo, it's Wednesday, which means that it is time for a new sketch challenge over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday, and this week we are sponsored by regular sponsor, and one of my faves, Digistamp Boutique:



All images/designs are created and copyright owned bySally-Ann Hancock. My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too - often the inspiration for my designs. Hope you enjoy as much as I enjoy creating.


What do you have to do to be in with a chance of winning this I here you ask?  Simple, all you have to do is create a card using this amazing sketch by Sally:



To make my card, I used Bobbi & Stocking to complete my Bobbi collection.  I also decided to stick with the same colour scheme as I had used on the other two Bobbi cards, which can be found here and here, so  that if I choose to sell them, I can sell them as a set.

Anyway, without further ado, here is my card.




I coloured the image with promakers and added stickles to the stocking and liquid pearls doe the snow.

I then stitched the image onto some red card and worked on the background.  The papers are all from the LOTV Classic Christmas pad, again stitched onto a piece of red card.  Each panel was stitched separately.

To finish the card, I wrapped the finished panel with green satin ribbon and made a bow from the left over ribbon.  I attached this and then attached a sentiment from my stash.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Crafty Sentiments - Christmas


Holly
xx

Hobbycutz colour challenge
clip_image002
Catch The Bug Bingo
I have used the middle horizontal line



17 comments:

  1. Hi Holly very cute card and what a sweet image. Love your selection of design papers used this is the perfect sketch to get rid of all those bits and pieces. Take care and have a great week.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card with an adorable image! Thanks for joining the girls and I over at JUGS~

    ReplyDelete
  3. That image is adorable!! Lovely papers too. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great interpretation of the lovely sketch! Fab papers, cute image and lovely design. Thanks for playing along with us at Hobbycutz Challenges.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holly, super cute, love the sewing and the liquid pearls that you added to the image. Love that the other cards match you could give them as a set to someone as a little gift.
    Have a great week.
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  6. This so lovely Love your back ground! Thank you for sharing this lovely creation of yours with us at Hobbycutz. Good luck in the draw .....
    Crafty Hugs
    Denise
    http://dixicreations.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card, Holly! Love the CAS design, fab papers and cute image! Thanks for joining in with my theme this week at Passion for Promarkers! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your cute little bear. I was looking at this image the other day and thought is would be a fun one to use. Your papers are so pretty too. Nice choice.
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous card Holly! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments this week for our Christmas Challenge! Good luck in the draw and hope to see you back again next week, Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card this week Holly. Love your little Bobbi and your papers this week are fantastic. Very vintage Christmas.
    ~Jo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card, Holly! So cute and fun! Love that adorable image! Thanks for joining us in our Bingo challenge at Catch The Bug! Hope to see you again soon! Becky G, DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great project, very cute!! We appreciate you taking the time to join our November Bingo Challenge at CTB! I hope you can join us again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my Holly, what a cute christmas card and a fab take on that sketch !! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Crafty Sentiments Designs !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This sure is a cutie of a card Holly. Love the image and your fabulous papers. Cute, cute, cute!!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable little bear, the papers are really cute, and the stitching is the perfect touch!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  16. so stunning holly.bobbi is adorable and i love your rich colours and fab papers :D
    thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your card Holly!! Love that image and I ADORE your papers!!
    Blessings to you!!
    Sally

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget