Tuesday, 24 December 2013

Catch A Falling Flake

Sooooo, this is one of the Christmas cards I never managed to share.  I made this for my youngest niece, Evie:


I would say that I have done quite well as there aren't many cards I haven't been able to share, but that is really because I haven't made that many this year :-(

I chose my image first, which is an LOTV mini masterpiece from last year.  I just love the little socks and I am tempted to get this as an actual stamp as my mini masterpieces have nearly run out now.

I added stickles glitter and liquid pearls to the image for the fur and snow respectively.

I then took my colours for the rest of the card from this image.

The papers are all LOTV Frosty Christmas and I also used some craft gauze (also from the LOTV shop, although I don't think that it is available online).  I think the gauze adds some lovely interest and texture to cards but half of the time I forget that I have it.

The ribbons are from my stash as is the giant blue snowflake.  The little snowman charm is from Crafty Poodles.  

Finally, all the gems are from my stash too.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:


Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx





8 comments:

  1. A-dorable ... love that blue snowflake!! Thanks for sharing your card with us this week in the Tea Room :) Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, thanks for joining us at Charisma this week and a Merry Christmas. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet image and a wonderful card! Thanks for playing at Charisma and I hope you had a lovely Christmas! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh my goodness...LOVE it :) Thank you for joining us this week at The Shabby Tea Room!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for entering your lovely card for CHNC challenge 156 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for December - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous job xx thank you for taking part in the anything goes challenge over at Hobbycutz Challenges xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card.

    Thanks for sharing at Hobbycutz.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget