Sunday, 8 December 2013

Challenges 4 Everybody - Sheri Baldy

Sooooo, hello.  Today I would like to share with you the DT card I have made for the new Anything Goes over at Challenges for Everybody, where we are sponsored by Sherri Baldy Designs.  I think her images are so sweet and for my card today I have used Divalicious for my image.  How elegant is this lady?



To make this card, I coloured my image using distress inks, with promarkers for the skin.  I didn't colour my glamorous lady's fur wrap, but just glittered it up with some stickles.

I used the sketch over at Sketch Saturday, albeit, I turned on the side.

I die-cut my image into an oval and also die-cut a frame from gold card.

The papers are both from a freebie set I got with Cardmaking & Papercraft a few months ago.

The flowers are from my stash, as is the stamp I used for the sentiment.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Happy Crafting!

A Gem of a Challenge - Anything Goes
Allsorts - Anything but Christmas
Card Crafter's Circle - Celebration
Stamp and Create - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Anything But Christmas
Sketch Saturday - sketch

Holly
xx



Sketch Saturday

9 comments:

  1. Hi, Holly! What great card designs! After spending an enjoyable morning browsing your posts and diverse styles, I have become your newest google follower! Love the colors and shading in your Besties image here, and the pretty, dark frame, too! Thanks for visiting my blog today, so that I would find yours, and become a follower! hugs, de {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow she s stunning hun - very good luck with your challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a glamorous image! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Stamp and Create!
    Good luck,
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a very pretty card, thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very pretty image, such a beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations this week,
    hugs
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for entering our theme at allsorts this week Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Love all the little special touches! Thank you for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely Holly...love how you twisted the sketch :)
    Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful - a really elegant card which fits perfectly with the digi you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge and Happy New Year!

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget