Monday, 9 December 2013

Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes

Soooo, today sees the second challenge launched at Crafting From The Heart.  Once again,  we have a few sponsors for this challenge, which, again, has an Anything Goes theme, and one of those is Dilly Beans, and I used on of their images to make my DT card:


To make this card, I coloured my image using Promarkers.  I took the colours from the papers I had decided to use, which were actually a freebie with this month's Papercrafter.  I then matted the image and the papers onto pink card.

I attached the middle panel at an angle to add a little bit of interest.

I wrapped the panels with blue and then orange ribbons from my stash and I also made a bow from the orange ribbon.  I strategically placed the bow here to hide a little bit of writing on the dotty paper.  Why do they put copyrights on papers they know you are going to use - you lose a bit of the paper then and if you are measuring and drawing on the back of the paper, like I do, you more often than not don't realise that you are cutting out a bit with writing on.

To finish my card, I added some buttons that I bought at a little shop in Farsley across the car park from the LOTV shop.  It has a gorgeous range of fabrics and wool.  I often visit it when I got to LOTV.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:


Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx


6 comments:

  1. Thankyou Holly for a great card and a great challenge. Hugs Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Holly, A beautiful card and image I love the colours you used. Thank you for great 2nd Challenge.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fresh colours! Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Pia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Holly. Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card. Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin this week. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a joyful card, love all these colors! Thank you for joining our challenge at Pile It On and I hope you will come back again.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget