Monday, 23 December 2013

Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes

Soooo, today sees a new challenged launched at Crafting From The Heart.  I am sad to say that this will be my last as a member of the CFTH DT, as work and other time commitments mean that I have been struggling with finding time for crafting and I have therefore had to review my DT commitments.  I wish the rest of the DT all the best for the future, and who knows, in the future, if I have some more time on my hands, I may enter the challenges and win one of their amazing prizes.

Anyway, this week once again has an Anything Goes theme and one of the sponsors is Sassy Studios.  I used one of their digis to created my card:



I coloured this lovely lady using promarkers and added lots of stickles to the bubbles.

I then used some patterned paper from my stash.  You can't really tell, as the light in my house has been rubbish for taking photos recently, but the paper is pink and pale turquoise.  

I inked the edges of the image and the paper with broken china distress ink, using an ink duster brush.

The cream ribbon is from my stash and I also made a little bow from the same ribbon.

To finish, I added two gems in the top right-hand corner and a sentiment from my stash in the bottom right-hand corner.

I will enter this card into the following challenges:


Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx

8 comments:

  1. Hi Holly great card hun - looks like she s having fun! Very good luck with your challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Holly, We are sorry to see you go and we want to thank you for your beautiful work. Good luck for the future. Your card is beautiful, thank you for a fabulous 3rd Challenge.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Schöne Karte .
    Wünsche dir ein schönes Weihnachtsfest.
    Vielen dank für deine Teilnahme bei den Fairytale Stampers.
    LG
    manu

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks very nice. Think I need a bubble bath and a glas of wine. Like the white and silver.

    Thank you for joining our Anything goes Challenge at Brown Sugar this week. Good luck!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Holly!

    Thank you for joining us at fairytale Stampers with your lovely card!
    Nice image, i love the glitter on the bubbles <3

    xx Karola xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Thanks for joining us at crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Das ist großartig geworden!
    Hab herzlichen Dank für Deine TN bei Fairytale Stampers
    GLG Tamesis

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ein tolles Kärtchen.
    Danke fürs Mitmachen bei Fairytale Stampers.
    liebe Grüße
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget