Monday, 2 December 2013

Created With Love - Christmas

Soooo, it's Monday, which means that it is time for another challenge over at Created With Love, and this week our theme is Christmas.  Easy peasy lemon squeezy at this time of year non?  

This week we are sponsored by Delicious Doodles, and here is my DT card:



Actually, this is my second DT card after I managed to wreck the first one as I was photographing it, so I had to start all over again :-(

I followed the sketch over at Creative Inspirations.

On the image I only coloured the olive branch and the beak, using metallic and glitter gel pens.

The papers are both freebies from the last issue of Papercrafter I think.  Maybe the one before that.  I layered the whole lot onto craft card.

After attaching the image, I drew around it with a gold gel pen to give it some kind of border, as I thought it just needed something else.

I then added three large poinsettias from my stash and added red glitter to the centre of each.

To finish I added a gold greeting, also from my stash.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Creative Inspirations - sketch
2 Sisters - Anything Goes
QKR - Its Beginning To Look Like Christmas
Totally Papercrafts - Ho! Ho! Holidays
Crafting By Designs - Christmas/Winter

Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx


Creative Inspirations Sketch

6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Creative Inspirations! Good luck!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Holly, and wonderful gold poinsettias with your pretty dove! So pretty! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love the image and your gorgeous poinsettia. Thank you so much for joining us at TPC this week. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Thanks for joining us this week for "It's starting to look like Christmas."
    Good Luck & join us again.

    Karal QKR Stmpede
    My Blog: Karals Creative Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is absolutely wonderful and the colors are fab! Great design and fab details.

    Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this week at QKR Stampede.
    Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

    Hugs Mian
    QKR Stampede Design Team Member
    Mian's Crafty Corner

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget