Monday, 16 December 2013

Created With Love - Stamp N Doodle

Sooooo, Monday means that it is time for a new challenge over at Created With Love, and this week we are having a bit of a blog hop:
Time for our annual

Christmas Blog Hop.


Our sponsors are
broken box stock
This winner will receive a stamp appropriate of the season.


 
This winner will receive 2 images of winner's choice

AND
http://www.brokenboxstock.com/

This winner will receive a digi stamp appropriate for the season.

To win, you must enter the challenge and leave comments on every blog.
Some of our team members might be offering blog candy,
so be sure to become a follower of each team member too.
Here is the order of the HOP....










Now you have till Saturday,
December 21, 2013,
9 PM EST, to hop and enter to win. 

We will be on Christmas break from 
December 21, 2013
to January 5, 2014.
BUT we will be back next week with our winners. 
___________



We are sponsored by Stamp N Doodle and our theme is Christmas and here is my card:


I left my image black and white as I wasn't really sure what to do with it, and decided to add some really bright colours with my papers.  I'm not entirely sure what made me choose pink but I have gone all out with it.

The stars on the image are little peel-off nail decals that I thought would look good on the image.

The papers are from last year's Merry Magic paper pack and I also used some black and some pink card to coordinate with the papers.

I have added lots of pink and black gems and also a pink brad which came with the same set as my papers.

The sentiment is from an old set which I think came with a magazine last year - I'm not a hundred percent certain.

I love the pink glittery snowflake in the top right hand corner and like to use them at any opportunity.  I added a 'merry christmas' tag and a larger black gem to this.

To finish the card, I added a pink bow and gem.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx

Cupcake Inspirations Photo Inspiration














13 comments:

  1. hi hun really love the black and white image which contrasts so well with the cosy background - very good luck with your challenges and have a great day x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh - CUTE! Love the colors; what a great image too!

    Thank you for joining us at Wags 'n Whiskers!

    ~Michele, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the color choices. Very cute. Thanks for sharing with us at Craftitude Challenges. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I think you made a great choice with the pink and black and white! Beautiful fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. just so cute, love the image and perfect for our challenge
    thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

    Tina
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card with black and white image.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love a pink Christmas card - so girly and cute! Thanks for joining in with our challenge at Totally papercrafts this week

    Hugs
    Sharon (Glittertastic)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The uncoloured image looks really striking against the bright papers. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts for our Snowflakes challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that you left the image black & white it loos fab against your bright papers, fab hop x

    ReplyDelete
  10. You made such a cute card with the snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute Wintercard, thanks for playing with us at Brown Sugar, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  12. That was a great idea to add bright papers around your black and white image!! Turned out fabulous!!! Love it!
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just to cute for words! I do love the beautiful snowmen and gorgeous embellishments.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget