Tuesday, 17 December 2013

Flowers In Her Hair

Sooooo, today I would like to share with you a really simple project I made.

These are hair clips I made a while ago and they took me about 5 minutes to make all of those shown on this post.

They are simply some paper flowers, which I got from Crafty Poodles (the link can be found on the side bar to the left), layered up and glued with a hot glue gun.  I then glued a coordinating button in the centre of the top flower and to finish, I glued the whole thing to a barette.

What do you think? 

I originally made these to sell at a craft fair which I ended up not doing in the end, due to work/time pressures, so I am contemplating either giving them to the nieces or putting them in the online shop.  I think that they would be the perfect hair accessory for girls and big girls alike for the summer wedding season, which I am sure will be soon upon us.

Why not have a go at making some yourself?


Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx















1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget