Sunday, 1 December 2013

Glitter & Sparkle - Lacey Sunshine

ooo, it's Sunday, which means that it is time for another challenge over at Glitter & Sparkle, and this week our challenge theme is and easy one - to Add Some Glitter & Sparkle

I used an image from one of our sponsors, Lacey Sunshine, to make my card:



I made this card using the cutest image from Lacey Sunshine - Lula Ladybug - and once I started colouring her in using my promarkers I knew that this would end up as my niece's birthday card.  Her birthday was Wednesday just gone and pink is her favourite colour, so naturally it had to be pink.  I added some glitter to the spots on the wings and the deely boppers.


To make the card, I followed the triangle joy fold card tutorial from the Lili of the Valley website, together with some papers from my stash.  I really enjoyed making this style card, and am tempted to make some more.

All layers were stitched onto some pink card before adding to the card blank.  The lace is some self-adhesive stuff from my stash.

To finish the card, I added a purple organza bow, with a pink gem in the centre, gems on each corner of the image, a pink sparkly '6' and spelled 'Evie' out in gold sparkly letters.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

2 Sister - Anything Goes
Wags n Whiskers - Things With Wings
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
Delightful Challenges - Favourite Things
Crafting For All Seasons - Birthdays
Fab N Funky Challenges - Cute Critters
I Love Promarkers - Anything Goes

Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx



4 comments:

  1. What a smashing card. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card with a cute image. Thanks for sharing with us at Fab'n'Funky this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this card is perfect, love the cute image and this fold is awesome!
    Thanks for playing at Crafting For All Seasons this time!
    Good Luck

    Hugs,
    Milnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie and so pretty in pink. Thank you for joining us at CFAS this time. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget