Sunday, 22 December 2013

Glitter & Sparkle - Non-Traditional Colours

Sooo, it's Sunday, which means that it is time for another challenge over at Glitter & Sparkle, and this week our challenge theme is Non-Traditional Colours.

I used an image from one of our sponsors, Sassy Studios, to make my card:



I followed Sketch 236 from Sketch Saturday for my layout and took my colours for the image, which I coloured with promarkers, from my papers, which are last year Dovecraft Merry Magic.

The ribbon, sentiment and gems are all from my stash.

This is the last Christmas card I will make this year (I hope), but I do have some already made that I need to share with you.  Fingers crossed I will manage to do this before Christmas, but I am super busy at the moment.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx







4 comments:

  1. She s fab x very good luck with your challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card...Thanks for playing along with us at Di's Digi Designs Challenge.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh la la! Thanks for entering your lovely card for CHNC challenge 156 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for December - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful bright and cheery card Holly! :)
    Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday and hope you have a very merry Christmas! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget