Sunday, 15 December 2013

Glitter & Sparkle - Traditional Christmas Colours

Sooo, it's Sunday, which means that it is time for another challenge over at Glitter & Sparkle, and this week our challenge theme is Traditional Christmas Colours.

I used an image from one of our sponsors, Bugaboo, to make my card:



I decided to keep it pretty simple, as I made this card yesterday and was nursing a bit of a hangover from my work Christmas party the night before.

I coloured my image using promarkers and added some stickles to the fur bits on the hat, boots and jumper.

I followed the sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches, using scraps from my LOTV classic Christmas paper pad.  This is a good sketch for using up scraps.

To finish, I added a 'Merry Christmas' peel off.  It is a bit wonky, but I would like to think that I am forgiven as that was the first hangover I have had in over six years and I am perfectly aware that it was self-induced.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


It is a really easy challenge theme this week over at Glitter & Sparkle, so why don't you have a go yourself.

Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx



Sketch

10 comments:

  1. Love the c&s design and the image is fab, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well isn't she fun! Great coloring! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Holly, love the image and all the sparkle. Thanks for joining in our Christmas Challenge at Wags'n Whiskers.
    Cindy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute!! Love the flags behind the image; I see that popping up everywhere, looks fab!
    Thank you for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity!!

    ~Michele, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Christmas make, thank you for joining in the Crafty Sentiments Challenge,
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Bugaboo images! And this one is sooo cute! Your coloring is great and I love the touch of glitter from the Stickles. It's perfect for our challenge at CC&CC for our Happy Holidays challenge. Thanx for joining us! Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "feminie with a sentiment” challenge…
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge.

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

    PS: Sorry for the late comment. I really had a busy week…

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely Christmas card! Thank you for joining in on the challenge fun at The Digital Delights Delightful Challenges. I hope you play along with us again soon!

    Jackie, Digital Delights Delightful Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card - I love this Bugaboo image.
    Thanks for joining us at Songbird Challenge.
    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  10. So stunning.Gorgeous design and i love the fun image.
    Thanks for joining us at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget