Sunday, 29 December 2013

Glitter & Sparkle - Use Your Fave Digi

Sooo, it's Sunday, which means that it is time for another challenge over at Glitter & Sparkle, and this week our challenge theme is and easy one - use your favourite digi.

I used an image from one of our sponsors, Lacey Sunshine, to make my card:



I have had this image for a while and love the elegance of this lady and I think she looks ready to go to her NYE party.

I coloured her using my new Spectrum Noirs (currently half price in Hobbycraft), which I love love love.  I die-cut the image into an oval and backed onto a scalloped oval - a bargain from the Hobbycraft sale yesterday.

My papers are both from a freebie pack I got with an old issue of Cardmaking & Papercraft.

The corner is from the Medieval Crafty Creatives Box 17, as is the velventeen ribbon, which I used to make a bow.

To finish, I added a cream flower and some flat backed pearls from my stash.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:


Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx


7 comments:

  1. She certainly does look like she's ready for a New Year's party! Very cute image and card! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! She is so ready for a party! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All dressed up and ready for a night on the town....such a cute image! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card! She looks like she is ready for a night out indeed! Thanks for playing along with the girls and I over at JUGS~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card and so beautifully colored! Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet! Hope you will join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT this week. Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Someone is ready to whoop it up :) Great image and wonderfully coloured.Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget