Tuesday, 17 December 2013

Sweet Sketch Wednesday: Digistamp Boutique

Soooo, it's Wednesday, which means that it is time for a new sketch challenge over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday, and this week we are sponsored by regular sponsor, and one of my faves, Digistamp Boutique:



All images/designs are created and copyright owned bySally-Ann Hancock. My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too - often the inspiration for my designs. Hope you enjoy as much as I enjoy creating.

The amazing prize this week is a £10 voucher for Digistamp Boutique.

What do you have to do to be in with a chance of winning this I here you ask?  Simple, all you have to do is create a card using this amazing sketch by Sally:



As you can see - I managed to mirror image the sketch - oops!  That will teach me to concentrate instead of being too busy singing along to the cheesy pop on my Ipod.

I was very much looking forward to making a non-Christmas card this week, and though why not start on Valentines Day and get a little head start for one.  So, in thinking that, I downloaded the full set of Tweet Love little birdies from Digistamp Boutique, which were on offer at the time. 

However, as you can see, my card is not really a Valentines card:


Instead, I went with an anniversary/engagement/wedding card.  Admittedly, the image would have made a cute Valentines card, but then I added the sentiment, which also came as part of the set.

I coloured my image with promarkers and added lots and lots of glitter, because you can never have too much glitter can you?

I then matted the image onto some kraft card.

I matted my papers (both from my stash) onto some red card, and then attached my image.

To finish, I used the last of my lovely red glittery hearts I had in my stash.

Other than getting the sketch the wrong way round, it was a really easy sketch to use, so why don't you have a go.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx


 








10 comments:

  1. The worst is singing along with your "cheesy iPod" and wearing headphones! I do that ALL the time. I only notice when my hubby starts to make faces at me. Cute card Holly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card, the birds are adorable. Thanks for joining us this week for "3 favorite embellishments."
    Good Luck.

    Karal QKR Stmpede
    My Blog: Karals Creative Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, love the hearts. Happy Christmas.
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet little bird couple. I love the added hearts. They really make your image pop. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas.
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweetie of a card Holly. Love those hearts. Merry Christmas.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card and all of the hearts are just perfect!

    Merry Christmas!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card love your colours and that wonderful image. Just awesome. Merry Christmas and wishing you a great New Year.

    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super sweet Valentine's card!
    Thank you for sharing your project with us at Love to Create Challenges this week.
    Wishing you a blessed Holiday Season!
    Ruza, LTC Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Oozak.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those birds are just so cute! Thanks for joining us for the Oozak Challenge!

    Samantha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget