Tuesday, 10 December 2013

Sweet Sketch Wednesday: Patti's Creations

Soooo, it's Wednesday, which means that it is time for a new challenge over st Sweet Sketch Wednesday, and we have a really simple sketch for you to play with this week:


This week we are sponsored by, I think, a new sponsor - Patti's Creations:

I am an Internet Technology Professional and an Artist. I always dreamed of being an artist, but I found out quickly that I needed another field to support my family so I pursued a Degree in Information Technology. I love to use Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Fireworks to enhance my work.

I created a character called Pattieboop and her cat named Allie. I have had so much fun coming up with different images so I also created a site to sell them. You can go to my store to find out more about Pattieboop & Allie. I know you will just love them when you see them.


Pattieboop is an 11 year old girl who is very opinionated. She was created by me, Pattie Gomez on September 7, 2009. Pattieboop is an average 11 year old and she loves dressing up. She is very petite in nature but stands tall because her mother always told her that “If you stand tall you will one day become someone important”. Pattieboop always remembers her mother’s words and makes sure she is noticed. 
Pattieboop has a favorite pet named Allie. Allie is a slender black cat and loves playing and spending time with Pattieboop. Allie spends most of her days napping and her nights are spent getting in to mischief


This was a quick and simple card to make.

I coloured the image with distress inks and added some glitter to the fur on the santa hat.  I then die-cut to a circle and die-cut a scalloped circle from craft card.

My papers are both LOTV krafty Christmas and the ribbon is from my stash.

I finished the card with some flat back pearls and a sentiment, both from my stash too.

Simples.  

Why not have a go at using this sketch yourself.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx

Cupcake Inspirations photo inspiration



12 comments:

  1. Fab card Holly hun - he s so cute - very good luck with your challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Sweet. Adorable Christmas bear. Love the sentiment tag w/tree embellishment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and I LOVE those Krafty Christmas papers, gorgeous, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a delightful holiday card! The Teddy bear looks so snuggly! So glad you shared at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute, love your papers and such a sweet image. Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such pretty papers and i love the added sparkle. Have a grat weekend Holly.
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had to laugh when I read that you are sick of all things Christmas (gotta say, I'm ready to make anything other than Christmas cards too!) Your card is great. I like that craft colored paper

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your papers (LotV??) Love your coloring with the distress markers and the added sparkle is just perfect!!
    Blessings to you Holly!!
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  9. How adorable Holly!!! Love that teddy bear! And those papers are pure perfection. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute card! Love the bear and his sparkly hat! The sentiment is beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous Christmas make. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Sentiments challenge.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like your choice of designer papers. Thanks for sharing with us at TTT. Amy A., DT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget