Sunday, 26 January 2014

All My Love

Sooo, this is a true CAS card which I attempted this afternoon.  Usually, my CAS cards are still a bit fussy and purists would say that they are not clean or simple enough.  I would like to think that this one is:



CAS is such a difficult style to master, so I don't do it very often, but I was on a roll with my cardmaking today, so I though why not.

I used the sketch over at Less is More and found the red rose in my stash.  I thought it would make a perfect Valentine's card.  

I hunted through my craft stash for some hearts paper, and despite being positive I have a 'valentine' stamp, it would seem that I do have had said stamp, so I chose to go with the 'all my love' stamp for my sentiment.  That way, the card can double up as an anniversary card too!

Hubby bought me a punch kit a couple of weeks ago, which I can make roses with, so I may make a couple more of these.  Not sure yet, I will see of it proves popular or not.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Happy Crafting!

Holly

Sketch

Photo-Inspiration

12 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! I love the rose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this CAS card, Holly! That rose is gorgeous...thanks for joining us this week at The Pink Elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flower and clean card! Thanks for playing along with us over at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card, and very CAS! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super card, the rose is so striking.
    Thanks for joining us at Less is More this week
    Anne
    Less is More GD

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this CAS!!! It's so pretty! Thanks so much for sharing with us at HIMCR this week!

    Emily - Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely CAS card. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty flower and great take on the challenge. Thanks for playing with us at TIOT.
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  9. GREAT CAS card. Love it. Thanks for joining our You Have My Heart Challenge at Delightful Challenges.

    ~~Chris
    Design Team
    Delightful Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! I love the rose and I say make more!!! :)
    Thanks for joining us this week at HIMCR!

    Hiding in My Craft Room
    ~Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an AMAZING CAS card! I just love it . . . and the colors are PERFECT, too! Thanks for joining us at Hiding In My Craft Room this week!

    Kathy HIMCR DT
    UpintheNightwithKat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget