Monday, 13 January 2014

Created With Love - Pink & Purple

Soooo, it's Monday, and this week sees the return of challenges over at Created With Love, and this week our theme is easy - Pink & Purple. 

This week we are sponsored by Sherri Baldy Besties, and here is my DT card:



I coloured my image using distress inks (except for the skin, which I used promarkers and spectrum noirs for).  I then added faux stitching around the edge with a pink fineliner.

I also added faux stitching with a white gel pen to my backing paper, which was a freebie about two years ago with Cardmaking & Papercraft.

The purple behind the image is some very fine vellum-type paper which I found in my stash, which is where I also found the pink not-entirely-sure-what-it-is.  It is like a straw mat, but I honestly don't know what it is.  

To finish my card, I added some purple organza and pink dotty grosgrain ribbon and two foam flowers layered one on top of the other.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Cupcake Inspirations - photo inspiration
The Crafting Cafe - Anything Goes
Allsorts - Ribbons
Digitally Sweet - Anything Goes
Delicious Doodles - Flowers
Stampin Dragon - Anything Goes

Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx


Cupcake Inspirations

9 comments:

  1. Lovely card and colour combo...Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!
    aNNie [DT]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet, sweet image Holly and lovely bright colours.

    Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful design, gorgeous, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this image is adorable, lovely card, amazing details...thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

    Tina
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love all that pink! Such a cute card! So glad you were inspired by this week's theme--Sparkle--at Cupcake Inspiration!
    Hugs, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Adorable image and love the background paper! Thanks for playing along with us at Cupcake Inspirations Sparkle theme this week!

    Nance, DT
    soulstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colors you used on this card. And that image is adorable! :) Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations. -Alycia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute image! Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Project. Thank you for joining us at Stamping Dragon Design. Hope to see you again.
    Marleen DTL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget