Tuesday, 7 January 2014

Fabulous!

Sooooo, these are the little thank you cards that I made to say thank you to everyone for my fabulous birthday and Christmas presents.  I was so organised (for once) and these were so simple to make, that I even managed to deliver some on Christmas day when I saw peeps.  Of course, I still have some left to write, but I am impressed with myself all the same.


I made these using the Fabulous sentiment set from LOTV.  There were four stamps (more to follow tomorrow), but I had to buy the set just for the 'fabulous' stamp.


I stamped onto scraps of white card (a great way to use up your scraps) with black onyx versafine ink.  I then matted the stamped images onto black or purple card, again using up some scraps.

I then attached this panel to some small blank white cards.


To make them into thank you cards, I stamped a thank you sentiment in the bottom right-hand corner and added a gem - a green star for the cards that had black card and a purple gem on those that had purple card.  The sentiment was a freebie with this month's Cardmaking & Papercraft.

I would like to enter these into the following challenges:

The Pink Elephant - Thank you
Lexi's Creations - Anything Goes
Love to Scrap - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx












10 comments:

  1. fabulous card! =) so glad you could join us at catch the bug this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the thank-you cards, very CAS and wonderful, fab idea Holly! Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations for our 'Anything Goes' challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply 'fabulous' thank you cards Holly :-) Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great Thank You cards. Thanks for playing along this week at Bugaboo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. FABULOUS card I love this idea of the large letters. Really gives a pow punch. Thanks for joining us at CTB for our ATG challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh that's so cool ! a great cas card that says so much ! and how touching to receive such a thank you card on christmas day ! congratulations on your neat organisation ! :)
    thank you for showing your project at love to scrap! challenge blog
    shuly dt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant thank you cards, thanks for sharing them with us at artistic inspirations. Don't forget to join in with our blog hop.
    Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your project thank you so much for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at CTB hope to see you again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card, great idea. Many thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspiration with our anything goes /blog hop challenge Hugs Txx(DT)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love this card so simple and cool, Thanks for joining in at Artistic Inspirations Pam DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget