Thursday, 2 January 2014

Fly Away

Soooo, today I would like to share with you possibly my cutest creation to date:


These are the little slippers I have made for my friend's little six-month old girl, Pippa.

How adorable are they?

They are handsewn with felt following the project instructions which were in issue 53 of sew magazine.


The wings are embroidered with gold thread.

They did take some time to make, but I did the wing embroidery whilst watching Strictly - it's one of those projects you can do whilst watching TV.

After the amazing reaction I got after posting a picture on Facebook of these, I have decided to put these in my Etsy shop and they are available from new born to 2 years.

I hope Pippa likes them when she opens them on Christmas morning.

Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx










1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget