Thursday, 9 January 2014

It Must Be Love

Sooooo, I attended a wedding recently and made one of my Mr & Mrs Hearts as a little present.  I was going to make another to add to my stock, but as usual got a little carried away and made something different instead:




This is my little Love heart.  It is made from the same glittery polymer clay as the previous hearts, but I couldn't get the sparkle to show up in the photos.


Instead of stamping with letters, the 'LOVE' is one stamp and after using that, I still thought that the heart looked a little bare, so I found the little heart with the roses and used that also.

I decided to update my listing on Etsy to include this option and in the end we gave both hearts as presents to the bride and groom.

Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget