Sunday, 26 January 2014

Rodeo

Soooo, this is the second boy card I have made today:



Again, I have used an LOTV mini-masterpiece, but this time I used the larger one and an 8x8 card.  I think the CAS-style looks good in the larger cards.

I followed the sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches, and simply used some brown gingham paper with some kraft and blue card.

To finish, I stamped a sentiment with chipped sapphire distress ink in the top left hand corner of the image and added a small blue star, picking up the theme in the image, in each corner (I promise you, they are blue, even if they don't look it on the photos).

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Right, back to making now.  Maybe some more girly cards.  Making boy cards is very tiring - why do they have to be so difficult?

Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx

Sketch

5 comments:

  1. That is such a cute, cute image, Holly and you've colored him so well! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this image he's just so cute and love the layout too. Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow fantastic job, just love lotv stamps
    great coloring, thanks for joining us at craftitude, good luck
    Caroline dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous boys card, so cute...Thanks for playing along with us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great boys card. Than you for joining the challenge at Craftitude.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget