Sunday, 26 January 2014

Say It With Flowers

Sooooo, here is my first dedicated Mother's Day card, ready for the craft fair at the weekend.


Again, I have made this with an LOTV mini masterpiece - they are just so easy - which I die-cut to a scalloped circle.

I followed the sketch over at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards and used papers from an old freebie Cardmaking & Papercraft paper pack.

I also used a satin ribbon from my stash, which I also made a bow from.  I attached the bow to the right-hand side of the image.

To finish the card, I stamped a 'best mum' tag onto pink card, cut out and attached it behind a little raffia bow and silver butterfly charm in the top left-hand corner of the card.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:



Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx

sketch

6 comments:

  1. Holly this is so very LOVELY!!! I love the colours that you have used and the blue ribbon just POPS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, thanks for creating your card for our sketch challenge, good luck cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great card hun! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations this week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A sweet little card!
    Thanks for playing at CFAS this time!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet Card. Love the big Bow. Looks amazing.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Hugs Elfie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Hugs
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget