Sunday, 26 January 2014

Walk The Plank

Sooo, so far today, I have made two boy cards, and here is the first:



I have used the sketch over at Catch The Bug and my image is a LOTV mini masterpiece, which I love.  Unfortunately, these aren't available anymore, so I have been hoarding them, rather than using them, but this weekend I have decided to bite the bullet and just use them - I could do with clearing some space in my craft room anyway, especially as it is looking more likely that we will be moving in a few months, so the less I have to move the better.  I'm not too sure my darling husband and my Pops will be too impressed at all the 'crap', as my husband calls it, that needs moving, so I think I should try to run things down for now, and then just hoard again when I've moved!  Sounds like a plan to me.

Anyway, as usually I am going off on a tangent aren't I?

As I've already said, the image is an LOTV mini masterpiece and I chose to go with the red on the image as my main colour.  I found the papers at either side in an old paperstack I think I got with a really old issue of Crafts Beautiful (which I don't even get anymore) and the paper in the middle is from a Papercrafter kit (I think).

I stamped the little boat on the centre paper to add a little bit of interest and then stamped the sentiment onto blue paper, layering it onto some red card.  I attached this bit using sticky fixers.

I do feel sorry for the poor doggie having to walk the plank!

Anyway, I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Pile It On - Animals

Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx



Stella Says Sketch

7 comments:

  1. I love this! It's very cute. I've been collecting mini-masterpieces too, they are great for quick cards aren't they? I love the pirate boy paper as well. Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is wonderful. I especially love the pirate paper.
    Cheers Nicole TPC DT.
    P.S. there is nothing wrong with hoarding your stash. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card, such fabulous bright colours and I love the pirate paper, it made me giggle!

    Thanks for joining our Lili of the Valley 'Anything Goes' challenge!

    Good Luck!

    Hugs

    Erica x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining us at pile it on! Hope to see you back this week
    Kimberly DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. great guy card! thanks for joining us at pile it on! Hope to see you back there this week for a new challenge - Add ribbon!
    Kimberly DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great boys card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Craftitude.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super Cute!
    We're so happy you played along with us for the Catch The Bug “Stella Says Sketch" Challenges with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you’ll join us again this week for a new Stella Says Sketch Challenge.
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min – Bugaboo Asst. DT Coordinator
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget