Thursday, 30 January 2014

Wedding Album . . . Finally, I Have Made A Start

Sooooo, it has been over a year since I got married, but I have finally made a start on my wedding album.  I have, however, only started.  I have my photos printed, I have supplies and I have done the front of my album.  That, though, is it.


I am impressed with myself for getting this fare though, so I thought I would share the front of the album:

This was pretty simple to do, I must admit, but I didn't want anything too fussy and fancy.


The blank album (which is kraft coloured) is from Hobbycraft, and I die-cut the letters to spell 'wedding' from some blue papermania paper (blue to keep in with the theme of my wedding).  Then, I simply stuck some self-adhesive lace above and below the letters.

Simples!

Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget