Thursday, 6 February 2014

Boy Cards

Soooo, after the success of my CAS cards, I decided to make some more in a similar style.


Whilst going through my craft stash, I came across the LOTV mini masterpieces which I bought just over a year ago.  As I have been neglecting my crafting, and especially my cardmaking, in recent times, I still had a fair few of these left.  The mini masterpieces came in three sizes and I thought the little ones were perfect for these cards.


I decided to make a boy set using the pirate, wizard, cowboy and computer boy.  

I layered the images onto some patterned paper from various paper packs and then onto some coordinating card.

To finish the cards, I stamped a happy birthday sentiment in ink coordinating with the backing card.

I have made four sets of these, as then I ran out of mini masterpieces.  I can no longer get these, so they are truly limited edition.  They are available in my shop here.

Inspired by these, I have also made some girl cards, which I will share with you at a later date.

Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget