Monday, 3 February 2014

Challenges 4 Everybody

Soooo, we have a new Anything Goes Challenge over at Challenges 4 Everybody and this month and we are sponsored by Paper Nest Dolls, and here is my offering to the DT:



I coloured my image using distress inks and promarkers and I followed the sketch over at Sketch Saturday.

The papers are all from a Boofle paper pack on my stash.  I inked the edges of the image with distress ink and an ink duster.

To finish the card, I used some blue grosgrain ribbon from my stash and made a sentiment embellishment using polymer clay and a LOTV sentiment stamp set.


I would like to also enter this card into the following challenges:

A Little Bit Crafty - man up
Catch The Bug - anything goes
Digitally Sweet - anything goes
QKR Stampede - anything goes
Pile It On - ribbon
HIMCR - blue without you
Sketch Saturday - sketch




7 comments:

  1. This is so cute. Thanks for joining us this week for "Anything Goes."
    Good Luck.

    Karal DT for QKR Stampede
    My Blog: Karals Creative Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!
    A real sweetie of a card hope to see you next challenge...aNNie [DT]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card, Holly! Adorable image! Thanks for joining us for Sketch Saturday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card! I love your clay embellishment. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet! Hope you will join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's such a cute image! Love the papers you've used too. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week, Niki xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great project, very cute!! Thanks so much for Joining us for our Feb Anything Goes Challenge at Catch the Bug, I hope you join us again very soon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute cute card! Perfect for a baby boy. Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug this week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget