Saturday, 1 February 2014

Dancing Daughter

Sooooo, I have made it back from the craft fair today, and would like to share with you some of the cards I have made over the last couple of months, but haven't had chance to share with you due to my busy-busy-ness recently.

This is one of the cards I made recently using a LOTV mini-masterpiece:


I folded a pink blank into an easel card and covered the inner and  the front with papers from my Princess papermania paper pack.  I also layered the image onto some paper from the same pack.  To hide the fold, I wrapped the outer paper with a bright pink ribbon.

On the inside, as a stopper, I used a happy birthday sentiment and sticky pads to add some dimension.  I also added three green pearls on the bottom right hand corner to add a bit of interest.

After attaching the image to the front of the card so that it would stand up when folded, I tied a little bow around a crown charm, which I had in my stash.

To finish the card, I wrote 'daughter' out in gold glittery letters and added a pink pearl to coordinate with the ribbon.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx

1 comment:

  1. How sweet is this?! Adorable!
    Thanks for playing along with us this week for the Anything Goes Catch The Bug Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
    Be sure to check out The Bug Blog for our new Love Challenge that starts today! We hope you’ll play along!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min: Bugaboo Asst DT Coordinator
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget