Tuesday, 11 February 2014

Girl Cards


Sooo, as promised, these are the girl cards, which match the boy cards I posted about last week.  These are also available in my Etsy shop here.

They are made in the same way as the boy cards, i.e. 6x4 (ish) cards with a mini masterpiece, patterned paper and coordinating card and stamp, just with different colours and mini masterpieces.

Again, there are only four sets available, so these really are limited edition cards.

I was going to use a different, more swirly, sentiment on these, but as I was making these in one of my bouts of insomnia, I think I was half-asleep and only realised after I had made a few. 

Never mind eh?  I think they still look good and you would probably never have known if I hasn't just told you.  Will teach me to do some crafting at three in the morning - it can never usually end well.

Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget