Saturday, 1 February 2014

Handbags & Butterflies

Soooo, this is a card I made in preparation for my craft fair today, but haven't had chance to share with you all yet.


I made this using my new Hunkydory set which came free with Cardmaking & Papercraft this month.

This was a lovely simple card to make.

I chose the image I wanted to use and then covered a card blank with a coordinating paper from the same set.

I added a tiny pink gem in each corner.

I then glued the image to the card and added the frame using sticky fixers for dimension.

To finish, I used a sentiment from the set and attached it to the top right corner of the frame, with a tiny pink gem at either end of the sentiment.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx

3 comments:

  1. I just love Hunkydory. They have some great images. And it's all planned out for you. Thanks so much for sharing with us at QKR Stampede this week.

    Emily, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute! So springy! Thank you so much for linking up with us in our January “anything goes” challenge at Catch The Bug! Please join us, again, next time, for a new sketch and more chances to win! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great project, very cute!! Thanks so much for Joining us for our Feb Anything Goes Challenge at Catch the Bug, I hope you join us again very soon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget