Saturday, 15 February 2014

Happy Valentines (Belated)

Sooooo, I should have shared this card with you yesterday, but pretty much just fell asleep when I got in from work, and then never quite found the energy to pick up my laptop, so I would like to wish everyone a late Happy Valentines Day!

This is the card I made for my hubby:


I used a digi from Digistamp Boutique and coloured it in with promarkers and spectrum noirs.  How cute are these two elephants together - perfect for a loved up valentines card.

I then cut the image to a rectangle and layered this onto some red card.

I then stamped a heart I love you sentiment in red.  Unfortunately, I made a couple of smudges with the ink on the card.  I craftily managed to cover these up with some shiny red hearts from my craft stash.  You'd never be able to tell would you?

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

I fear this may be it for my craft sharing this weekend as I have the nieces staying with me, so I can't get into my craft room.  Next week, I will try my best to make it into the craft room and get on with some work.

Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx

Digitally Sweet Photo Inspiration

12 comments:

  1. awwww Holly this is such a sweet card, I bet your hubby loved it.
    Thank you so much for playing along with us over on the passion for promarkers challenge blog
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous image so cute and a beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work, some lovely details, thank you for sharing this fortnight with us at Creative moments

    Ziggy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG....those elephants are ADOOOORABLE! Fabulous CAS design.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew!
    ~ Crystal (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, I love the image and colors!
    Thanks for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky!
    ♥ Sandra ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very sweet. Adorable. Thanks for playing with us over at PFP.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely creation! Thank you for joining us this week at Fab'n'Funky!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cute card!

    Thank you for joining the challenge with the Creative Card Crew!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute card and image!
    Thanks for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww! Lovely cute image. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable elephants! Perfect for a Valentine's Day card. Thanks for joining us this week at the Sister Act Card Challenge! Hope to see you again next week! Sheena B.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a great card-I love the image!Thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew KISS challenge. Irene DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget