Saturday, 1 February 2014

Relax!

Sooo, this is another card I simply haven't had chance to share with you yet:


I made this card for my  father-in-law's birthday recently.  The image is from an LOTV art pad, and I love this image.  I really have to get that stamp.  In fact, I think it might be on my list for this month.

I cut the art pad image into a square and added a 'dad' peel-off in the top right hand corner.  

The papers on my card are from my stash, but I can't remember where they came from in the first place.  Sorry.

I wrapped the whole think with some red baker's wine, crossing just under the far edge of the image.  I added a star button from my stash at this point.

I used one of my favourite large stripey buttons in the bottom left hand corner of the image.  Unfortunately, I have run out of these now and it seems that I can't get any more :-(

To finish the card, I added blue buttons in three of the outer corners.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx

12 comments:

  1. Adorable!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Your Passion!

    Hugs,
    Adina

    ReplyDelete
  2. really stunning, love the design and papers
    thanks for palying with us at crafty sentiments
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this image!! Sweet card! Thanks for joining us at CYP! Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card LOTV images are just so cute. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week for our '1-2-3 recipe' challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  5. super card - love that image - Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week and good luck. Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card! great image xx thanks for joining penny s challenge this week! Steph DT www.cardmakingpassion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely color scheme and such a nice design. Thanks for joining our "Peel Offs" -challenge at Charisma Cardz.

    Hugs from Finland,
    Eemeli {DT}

    ReplyDelete
  8. The stripey button is so cute!! And what a sweet image :D
    Thanks for sharing with us at MAWTT!
    xxxx
    Riette (Red), DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute and sweet. Love the blue papers you used.
    Thanks for joining in the fun at Hiding in My Craft Room.
    Lena – DT Member
    xxx
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this image, your layout and papers co-ordinate perfectly! Thanks for sharing with us at Charisma cardz, good luck! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet image and a wonderful card design! Thanks for playing along this week at Charisma....hope to see you next time too!
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card.

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget