Wednesday, 5 February 2014

Rock A Bye Baby

Soooo, tonight I would like to share with you a card I made for my recent craft fair.  I don't think you can ever have too many new baby cards at these things.



I made this one using a LOTV stamp, which I had coloured with promakers and die-cut into a large label shape a while ago, but never actually got around to making into a card.

I chose my papers from the colours I had used to colour in the image.  These were both from my stash I I think were a Papercrafter freebie.

I covered the join on the papers with some new dotty yellow ribbon, which I hope I will be using a lot of as spring arrives.   

The flowers are all from my stash and I twisted the stems together to make the little arrangement.  I hod the untidy bottom with a yellow spotty bow.

Finally, I added a yellow sentiment from my stash, layered onto a scrap of blue card.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Happy Crafting!

Holly
xx

7 comments:

  1. So sweet!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Inky Impressions!!

    Hugs, Adina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Love all the details. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Thank you for joining us this week at Inky Impressions Challenges.
    - Sandy, DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so adorable! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super cool. Thanks for playing at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card, thanks for sharing with us at Lacy Sunshine!
    Mandy x (LS DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! What a gorgeous card, Holly! The bright yellow and blue papers are fantastic!

    Thanks for joining our Lili of the Valley 'Name That Tune' challenge!

    Good Luck!

    Hugs

    Erica x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget